What information do we collect?
Tennisbloc collects information from users when a customer registers on our website, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form from our website.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal information such as: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To fulfill or deliver a requested service from Tennisbloc.com
- To customize your user experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To refine and modify our website
(we continually improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service
- To process payments and transactions
Your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Do we share any of your information?
Disclosure of Personal Information. Tennisbloc will share the personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfill a service to you. For example, we will share the personal information of clients with the instructor(s) that they have selected. Similarly, Tennisbloc will share the personal information of instructors with clients. By registering with the Site, you agree to allow your data to be shared in this manner. If you do not want your data shared in this manner, please do not use the Site.
- To respond to your request or enter you into a promotion. If you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personal information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or with mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
- To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers, or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your name, contact information or any behavioral or geolocation data that we have collected from you, for research, administrative, and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use this information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration, or business purposes. If you do not want us to share this type of information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
- To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents, or independent contractors who help us maintain the Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on our behalf, and entry collection, winner selection, and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personal information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer the Site will have access to users' personal information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personal information to us.
- To comply with applicable law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of applicable law or comply with legal process served on us; protect and defend our rights or property; or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
- To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets.
- To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors, clients, and instructors and provide such information to third parties.
- To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personal information about you from such services. For example, we may be required to use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your credit card information and address matches the information that you supplied to secure a registration via the Site.
- Finally, in the unlikely event that all or substantially all of our assets relating to this Site is sold or transferred to another party, your personal identifiable information may be transferred to this acquiring entity.
- Disclosure of Non-Personal Information. We use non-personal information collected on the Site.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet. Tennisbloc.com and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We communicate with users who subscribe to our services on a regular basis via email. For example, we may use your email address to confirm a scheduling request, to send you notice of changes to your scheduling request, to send you information about changes to our services, and to send notices and other disclosures as required by applicable law. Generally, users cannot opt out of these communications, but they will be primarily informational in nature rather than promotional. However, we may provide you the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if you do not want to receive other types of communication from us, such as emails or updates from us regarding new services and products offered on the Site. The opt-out choice will be provided in the emails that we send to you, when required to comply with applicable law. If you choose to opt-out of any email correspondence, we will process your unsubscribe as soon as possible, but please be aware that in some circumstances you may receive a few more messages until the unsubscribe is processed.
This policy was last modified on 1/22/2016.